Hello! From a Montana member working in the ND Oilfields

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
Just thought I'd stop lurking and finally register and say hi! Ordered a beginner MD a few days ago (BH Tracker IV) after reading posts here for a few weeks. I had a got Sears model MD as a young kid for Christmas (probably in the late 70s) after begging my parents for one all year. I had watched a gentleman detect my grandparents yard in Fresno, CA as a young boy and was fascinated when he pulled an old shoe horn out of the ground and gave it to me. I don't ever remember finding much with my detector (probably didn't have the patience at that age), and don't even know what ever happened to it, but at 45 I'm ready to give it a serious go. If I can learn the machine, get some exercise, and find a few interesting things, I will have met my goal. Glad I found this community!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
746178d1361389651t-hello-wild-west-lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. and happy hunting.

OP
OP
MT_Joe

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Guys! Tracker IV comes Tuesday. Then all I need is some dirt that isn't frozen solid!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions