What's new

Hello from Arkansas Please help

Ozark Redneck

Full Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
229
Reaction score
781
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dover Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Arkansas I am new to this forum and am enjoying it a lot. I have found a few Indian Artifacts over the years while Metal detecting I don't have a lot but if y 'all don't care I would like to post them a few at a time so you can tell me what I have if that would be alright I have not had any one look at them that knows any more about them then I do Thanks Jess

IMG_1824 (2).webp IMG_1825 (2).webp

IMG_1826 (2).webp IMG_1827 (2).webp

IMG_1828 (2).webp IMG_1829 (2).webp

IMG_1830 (2).webp IMG_1831 (2).webp
 
Upvote 0
Cool Finds!

The last two shown were reworked points and were halfted, and used as a tool (knife). And, it is possible that you found them near a camp site.
 
Cool Finds!

The last two shown were reworked points and were halfted, and used as a tool (knife). And, it is possible that you found them near a camp site.

Thanks Old Digger The place I found the points is a place my Dad told me when he was a boy him and his brothers could pick them up any time they worked there field He was born in 1906 so I would say you are right about the Camp.
 
"Bother" us all you want to....we LOVE seeing them!!!!!
 
"Bother" us all you want to....we LOVE seeing them!!!!!

Thanks I went to other site beautiful points but I do not know how to find my points I would have to look at ever one they have to find mine so if its alright with you guys I will use your advice on them. sorry my education gets in my way a lot. Also I do not have a lot maybe 40 or 50
 
Very nice. Congrats.
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
I’m awful at typing but I’ll venture a guess...

1) Kirk snapped base (that should start an argument)
2) Lost Lake?
3) Not a double-fluted Clovis
4) Adena something or other

I’m certain that I’m batting at least .250 here.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom