Hello From Crawfordsville Area

klevitt

Mar 31, 2008
Just wanted to say hey,just started detecting again.I have'nt done much since i was a kid. Just bought a Garrett ace 250, still have to figure it out. Also have an old White's coinmaster 5000, that I bought in a pawn shop when I was 19 or 20. Never mastered it either! >:( Anyone in the Crawfordsville area that would like to go detecting give me a shout. I've only been in Indiana since 1997, so most of my knowledge on places to hunt would be in central illinois(Effingham), Where i moved from.But i'm sure we could find some good places,lots of historic homes,farms etc.

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am down in Greencastle, IN. Not to far from you. I have been researching Montgomery county area for sites, and ghost towns.

Indyrocks

Greenie
Feb 2, 2008
Indianapolis, IN USA
Detector(s) used
GTA 1000
Howdy.
I live in Indy but can drive about anywhere to hunt. If you are ever looking for some places to grid out and want some company, feel free to let me know.

rpeters5

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2008
Hi,
I am from Oaklandon, IN (NE Side) and if anyone is interested I have found a few places to hunt that are big enough for more than one. Give me a shout.

BOb

philney

Oct 30, 2007
I live in Crawfordsville and am very new to hunting. That said, I would love to get out to do it more often.

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Lafayette. If you'd be interested in getting together, just PM me and let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread