hunting in kosciusko county

coolbeans

Apr 11, 2007
san antonio texas
Detector(s) used
whites...dfx- D2- sunray..dx-1 whites...beach hunter id 300 garrett..ace..250 bullseye..II
while deer hunting at the tri county game preserve back in '94 i found some celler holes, im moving back up to the wawasee area in may and was wondering if it is okay to detect out there? ive hunted mushrooms and arrowheads without a hassle, i dont remember ever seeing anyone with a detector out there. thanks for the help.

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple friends that are Conservation Officer for Indiana DNR. I will ask them tomorrow and let you know.

Welcome back to the Hoosier State

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm up in Warsaw for the summer working. If you need a partner to hunt with let me know.

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I am also in the area and would love to check it out. Get with me if you want some help.

The contact # off of the DNR website is (574) 834-4461.

cmhoose

OP
OP
coolbeans

coolbeans

Apr 11, 2007
san antonio texas
Detector(s) used
whites...dfx- D2- sunray..dx-1 whites...beach hunter id 300 garrett..ace..250 bullseye..II
thanks for the info. :thumbsup: looks like my job is going to keep me down here in texas longer than i thought, i hope to get up there before fall. i will get ahold of you guys, theres so many old homesites and history in that place, i know a bunch of us would have a blast!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread