What's new

Hello from Edinburgh – Keen to Share and Learn

williamadam

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edinburgh, UK
Hi everyone,

I’m William, a handyman based in Edinburgh, Scotland. I’ve been working in home repairs and maintenance for a number of years now, handling everything from basic fixes to more involved jobs like cutting and fitting kitchen worktops.

I’ve joined the forum to connect with others who enjoy working with their hands and solving practical problems. It’s always helpful to hear how others approach similar tasks, and I’m happy to share what I’ve learned along the way too.

Looking forward to some good conversations and helpful exchanges.

— William
 
Hi everyone,

I’m William, a handyman based in Edinburgh, Scotland. I’ve been working in home repairs and maintenance for a number of years now, handling everything from basic fixes to more involved jobs like cutting and fitting kitchen worktops.

I’ve joined the forum to connect with others who enjoy working with their hands and solving practical problems. It’s always helpful to hear how others approach similar tasks, and I’m happy to share what I’ve learned along the way too.

Looking forward to some good conversations and helpful exchanges.

— William
Welcome William!
I worked construction, I never liked the crawl spaces, but loved the old basements.
Reminds me of putting in a heating system in a preachers basement.. He said there was a cigar box of coins somewhere he had forgot where he stashed it.. Stuff everywhere, we looked..
Have you ever found anything cool, in a old job sight?
 
Last edited:
Welcome to treasurenet William. Ohio USA here :)
 
Welcome :hello:

Scotland is a country I've always wanted to visit. I'd love to walk in the highlands and feel some of the history that has taken place there.
 
Welcome to the forum !
You live in one of the best areas in the world to be in this hobby - tons of history !

Good Hunting !
 
Hi everyone...based in Edinburgh, Scotland...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: SCOTLAND for information directly related to your country.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome from North Carolina, USA!
 
Welcome to this forum from the state of Oregon, USA! Scotland is in my ancestry. I have a couple of umpteenth great grandfathers that held the position of Thane of Cawdor! That is about all I know about them. But I am definitely out of Scottish stock. Welcome cousin!
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
You know you're talking to a banned AI bot account right? Practically all new users are bots these days 😅 👍 (some say, there are no real people on the internet at all anymore 🤔)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom