Hello from New England

Deeseven

Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I wouldn't say I'm avid by any stretch but definitely interested in what I can find. I got "bit by the bug" 8 months ago, an overly annoying co worker of mine gave me a poster as he was cleaning out his house. He knows "I like sci-fi" so he thought of me and gave me the poster. NOTE: I hate sci-fi ;)

So it sat in my closet until a few months ago when the fiancee was cleaning out the closet and told me "either hang it up, sell it or trash it" so I said forget it I'm selling it I'll be happy if I get $15 bucks for this thing. WELL it ended up selling for $779 dollars. I was absolutely floored! I'd never think that would sell for anything more then 20 bucks. Heck I was happy when the auction was at 34 dollars with 2 days to go lol. Obviously I know this isn't the "norm" and it happens once in a great blue while.

But that is my story of getting bit and now I'm always on the hunt for something interesting.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome D7. as long as you aren't a Patriots fan you are good

OP
OP
D

Deeseven

Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh jeff we will get along fine, I can't stand them nor tom brady. You could almost say I have a deep rooted hatred for them :D

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I love you D7!

OP
OP
D

Deeseven

Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha it is nice to see someone have the same hatred I do for them. it just sucks living in the new england area cause that is all we hear about..pats this, tom that, that guy who killed that guy from bristol,ct, back to the pats, wash rinse repeat. the fiancee can't stand watching sportscenter with me cause I mute anything and everything that has to do with the pats lol

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).

OP
OP
D

Deeseven

Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you all for the warm welcome :)

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Nashville and I'm on Team Boo Brady too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread