What's new

Hello From Rhode Island

Diesel351

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Warwick, RI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all I have been metal detecting for quite some time but new to this site, so I wanted to pop in and say hi!
 
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Rhode Island for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome aboard to TNET Diesel351 & wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Welcome from NE Ohio.

Engine
 
Hello and welcome to the forum...
 
Thank you everyone!
 
Welcome aboard! HH
 
Welcome to TNET!
 
hey I'm in ri too we should get together and dig sometime theres a lot of old sites down my way western Coventry, just got permission to hunt the church, PO, and Mason lodge, down in old Summit.
 
Welcome aboard
pirates.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom