What's new

Hello TNet Members, Im Kinda New Around Here

RPG

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Hi everybody. Been watching this website for awhile now. My wife says I need to join, so here I am.
I enjoy seeing all the finds posted and am impressed by the knowledge and the quality of the members
here. I've been MD'ing for a couple of years now and hope to post some finds in the very near future.
Glad to be a new member of this wonderful group of people.
HH
RPG
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome to TNET RPG. Rocket Propelled Grenade(RPG) ;D Look forward to your post in the future. Ron
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome to alllogos3.webp!

HH,
Donny
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome from the UK. Not sure about the quality of the people on here other than myself of course :wink: :D

Look forward to the pictures! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome to treasurenet! You should post some of your recent finds in the past years! :)
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome to the most wonderful site here on the net. Keeps me from getting bored, but some of the members might seem a little nutsy coo-coo. They are NOT, and are great people. I was on this site yesterday for almost 10 hours just reading and clicking everywhere.....Once again, Welcome from Michigan.....NGE Larry
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome, glad your on board
Panelman
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome and we like pictures. Good luck.
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

X-Star.webp​
 

Attachments

  • X-Star.webp
    X-Star.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 223
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and yes, there will be pics in the near future.
Randy
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome!!! :hello: :wave:
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome RPG. You will love it here. You live way down south, hope you find some really cool Civil War Relics to post.

DM
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

all ways nice to see new be welcome
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome. Glad to see you here. Can't wait to see some of your finds.
 
Re: Hello TNet Members, I'm Kinda New Around Here

Welcome. Glad to see you here. Can't wait to see some of your finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom