What's new

Help dating an old padlock

dirtyJohn

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
643
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been meaning to post this for some time. It's been cleaned up a little . I found it in 2 halves about 2 weeks apart. I found it in an old park. I know there was a SAFE padlock manufacturer out of chicago but I could not find an example of this one. Any help dating this would be appreciated. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Safe padlock.webp
    Safe padlock.webp
    178.9 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Thanks for your replies. I was thinking it was from the chicago company because I live so close to Chicago, but who knows.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom