HenryWaltonJonesJr Hero Member Joined Sep 2, 2013 Messages 985 Reaction score 675 Golden Thread 0 Location Downtown Chicago Detector(s) used Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 29, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I know there are homes in this photo, does that throw things off? Really I'm looking in and right around this lake. Thanks in advance!
I know there are homes in this photo, does that throw things off? Really I'm looking in and right around this lake. Thanks in advance!
teleprospector Silver Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 4,126 Reaction score 4,381 Golden Thread 0 Location The Motor City Detector(s) used Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand. White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2013 #2 Hello HenryWalton JonesJr,Dowsing revealed an attraction to silver coins in the area of the blue circle and loose coins and some jewellery in the area of the white circle.Thanks for posting your picture.Jon Attachments dowsedowsed.webp 114.5 KB · Views: 113
Hello HenryWalton JonesJr,Dowsing revealed an attraction to silver coins in the area of the blue circle and loose coins and some jewellery in the area of the white circle.Thanks for posting your picture.Jon
HenryWaltonJonesJr Hero Member Joined Sep 2, 2013 Messages 985 Reaction score 675 Golden Thread 0 Location Downtown Chicago Detector(s) used Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 15, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Really appreciate it guys! Once things thaw out in the spring I'll let you know what I find!