What's new

Help finding spots for you treasure hunters

Beeps in my sleep

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
784
Reaction score
1,087
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found a website that has historical photos and history back to the 1800's for MOST town / cities in the USA. Arcadia Publishing - local history books Found a book with photos from Shippensburg, and my hometown with places I never knew existed. Most of them are like 21 bucks. You can even preview some of the book before buying. I think it is a powerful helper in finding places to detect. I didn't even know a train ran through our mainstreet here in the 1800s. It is all paved with no trace now. And I am not soliciting just trying to help since it already has helped me find some spots. For some reason though it seems to be concentrated heavily on the east but also through out the US. HH !! Almost forgot.. You may have to click start new search and enter your zipcode. I had to in order to find Shippensburg.
 
Last edited:
Ive got a bunch of them - they are good for research
 
outstanding.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom