What's new

help finding US Army dog tag in Ocean City, N.J.

OldJerseyGirl

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw on Craiglist that someone lost his Grandfathers dog tag on the Beach at 13th street in dry sand between Umbrella rental and beach . Let me check the street again. They are very sad about this. Should not be too hard to find. If you hunt there give it a whirl.
 
Tell them to contact the -lost my stuff . Org. - they have people that will look for it for them.
There may also be a sight listed here on T Net that does that.
 
Thank You, Beep. I wrote and gave them the site so they can fill out the form. I will let you know if it is found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom