What's new

Help ID Please (Old Coins)

Limitool

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
7,955
Reaction score
12,322
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are a couple of more that were in the box of notes and coins I got from MI. I can't make out much but again was hoping some of you coin experts can help ID if they're "good coins" or not. I think there fried to a point of no return…. Thanks for any help or info folks…. Brad
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0522.webp
    DSCN0522.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCN0523.webp
    DSCN0523.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN0524.webp
    DSCN0524.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCN0525.webp
    DSCN0525.webp
    21 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 2
Bottom coin, Hibernia 1805, I'm pretty sure...
 
Top coin, French, 12 Deniers, late 1774 to 1792
 
Given their condition, minimal value....
For me, it comes with not so much experience, but vague memory... I have a thing for foreign coins, especially old ones...but there are millions of them, so many obscure countries, denominations, and varieties...
Usually, old coin ID's of coins from other countries are accompanied with a link by those more computer literate than me..
Just so happens, I am sitting here on a Sunday afternoon, in the A/C, watching an old Natalie Wood movie, so I got nothing better to do, other than troll Tnet, and tell guys like you..."nice finds, thanks for sharing":laughing7:
 
Given their condition, minimal value....
For me, it comes with not so much experience, but vague memory... I have a thing for foreign coins, especially old ones...but there are millions of them, so many obscure countries, denominations, and varieties...
Usually, old coin ID's of coins from other countries are accompanied with a link by those more computer literate than me..
Just so happens, I am sitting here on a Sunday afternoon, in the A/C, watching an old Natalie Wood movie, so I got nothing better to do, other than troll Tnet, and tell guys like you..."nice finds, thanks for sharing":laughing7:

Ok big boy.... Give me a few minutes and let's see you ID the next post here by me (gotta take some pics). Maybe 3 tough one's w/1 easier one. The easier one I just wanna know if it's worth a nickle?
 
Oh boy....ok, bring it!
 
Great I. D.s :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
I am so behind the times...my 1959 edition just ain't cutting it anymore.:dontknow:
image.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom