✅ SOLVED Help ID Ring: Is it a Class Ring? A Team Ring?

Ed-D

Jan 1, 2011
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to know if this is a class, team, or some other type of ring. Obviously you can see it has a "T" on the face and what looks like places on each side for a setting of some kind.

I am in North Texas and this is not a correct Texas Rangers baseball team "T", or a correct Texas Tech or UT logo. I thought maybe a University of Tennisee, but when I look up that logo, it has a more rounded transition between the horizontal and vertical parts of the logo. There is no dates or words anywhere else on the ring other than "Sterling" and the makers mark. If you look close you can see the "sterling" was double stamped, and unfortunately I cannot make out the complete makers mark --- it looks like C & [?].

Any help is appreciated!

T ring 1.JPGT ring 2.JPGT ring 3.JPG

Since no words are present (school, team, etc.) it may be simply one initial of the original owner.
Don.......

That's a possibility, but I think it's odd that a ring with one initial has the sun ray spokes; kinda weird, but anything is possible. Also, I was thinking maybe the spots on the sides that I think are settings, are actually where a year and possibly a school name snapped into the side of the ring.

Upvote 0
Since no words are present (school, team, etc.) it may be simply one initial of the original owner.
Don.......

Correct. I had a similar one back in the 70's. Starburst with the letter 'M'.

DCMatt

Upvote 0
"T" is for Tim..
Send to me..

Tim

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back