What's new

Help ID

lowtones

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
I found this in an area where i have found civil war items and old rings. It says I.M Mfg Co.
Pat. July 7th then it has the number 14. I looked up I.M mfg co (It is located in VA) It does make military and bra straps .It is the size of a quarter and has a hole throgh it. The picture is Below.
Thank you
LT
 

Attachments

  • DSC00066.webp
    DSC00066.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC00067.webp
    DSC00067.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC00069.webp
    DSC00069.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 217
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Spur ID
Replies
8
Views
750
Replies
5
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom