TXPIRATE
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2003
- Messages
- 353
- Reaction score
- 106
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. TEXAS
- Detector(s) used
- " Bounty Hunter IV Tracker
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
intimer said:i'm guessing play money but i stress the "i'm guessing"![]()
Tony in SC said:I think there was a brand of play money called Fun Money (FM). Tony
Yes its play money. Facsimile money perhaps. Unfortunately we lost the best online site for play money and I didnt save it..4-H said:I think tony nailed it. I have found these before. They are fairly common with little value. 1920's I belive
This one is IDed in an old post. For some reason, yours look oval shaped on my screen.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,252276.0.htmlbigcypresshunter said:intimer said:i'm guessing play money but i stress the "i'm guessing"
Tony in SC said:I think there was a brand of play money called Fun Money (FM). TonyYes its play money. Facsimile money perhaps. Unfortunately we lost the best online site for play money and I didnt save it..4-H said:I think tony nailed it. I have found these before. They are fairly common with little value. 1920's I beliveThis one is IDed in an old post. For some reason, yours look oval shaped on my screen.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,252276.0.html