necn24 Jr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2019 Messages 55 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 250 and Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 14, 2019 #1 Found these surface finds all in the same area. Does anyone know what the odd one is ? Tia Attachments BC1B1725-E73A-4832-9F31-1D8FF2B9B94A.webp 540.2 KB · Views: 100 56D1D45A-A3B8-4CBB-B3D8-1CE47FF3C982.webp 790.7 KB · Views: 81 185D7F54-F771-4976-B4A2-733D3471C5B4.webp 744.5 KB · Views: 71
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2019 #2 I believe it's a smoking pipe Upvote 0
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2019 #3 Agree, it's a broken pipe. Looks like some pearlware rim shards too. Upvote 0
necn24 Jr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2019 Messages 55 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 250 and Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 14, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Oh cool! Thanks! Upvote 0
rick67 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,736 Golden Thread 0 Location Smithtown NY Detector(s) used XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 15, 2019 #5 Congrats on that. Not finding many of those with a metal detector. Your in the right area. Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,176 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 15, 2019 #6 Is it made of clay or vulcanized rubber with a metal core? What was the locations original use where you made the find... did you find this in PA? If the medium is clay, based on the design I'm thinking it's part of a decorative fixture of some type... I feel that I should know this one. Dave Upvote 0
Is it made of clay or vulcanized rubber with a metal core? What was the locations original use where you made the find... did you find this in PA? If the medium is clay, based on the design I'm thinking it's part of a decorative fixture of some type... I feel that I should know this one. Dave
necn24 Jr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2019 Messages 55 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 250 and Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 16, 2019 Thread Owner #7 It is clay nothing metal on it. Yes I found this in pa along the river near a home built in 1850s. I have found many other pieces on ceramic shards, buttons and coins. All surface finds. Upvote 0
It is clay nothing metal on it. Yes I found this in pa along the river near a home built in 1850s. I have found many other pieces on ceramic shards, buttons and coins. All surface finds.