A abelman Tenderfoot Joined Mar 5, 2019 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I was wondering if anyone could help identifying any information about this dining table. The top is an octagon shape, which measures 48" across. I could not locate any markings anywhere underneath the top of the table. Thanks for your help.
I was wondering if anyone could help identifying any information about this dining table. The top is an octagon shape, which measures 48" across. I could not locate any markings anywhere underneath the top of the table. Thanks for your help.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2019 #2 Its nice cant help
gunsil Silver Member Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 3,881 Reaction score 6,210 Golden Thread 0 Location lower hudson valley, N.Y. Detector(s) used safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2019 #3 Looks modern to me.