What's new

Help identifying Pewter Pitcher

Jarac84

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got these Pewter Pitchers and I can't identify them nor are there any marks to distinguish. Can someone help me with figuring these out?
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3375.webp
    IMG_3375.webp
    339.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3376.webp
    IMG_3376.webp
    421.4 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3377.webp
    IMG_3377.webp
    366.9 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 14
Unfortunately I can't help identify them but they're very cool I hope someone can help
 
Anything with cherubs on it is sure to be a hot collectible and you have a matching set! That always makes it worth more according to my research (watching Antiques Roadshow).
 
I got these Pewter Pitchers...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...
 
Any makers marks?
 
Your item(s) are / is an "ewer(s)".

il_570xN_1563699931_kn2f.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom