What's new

Help Identifying this stone ax and other

shellyro11

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. I need your help. I was told the first piece was a grooved axe and from 8000-1000 BC. It's 8" long and 6 " wide. Is this true and how do I find the value? The second piece i was told was a nutting stone and no date. It's 3" by 7" Any ideas? Where do you sell these? Thanks so much.

IMG_2279.webp
IMG_2280.webp

IMG_2277.webp
IMG_2278.webp
 
Eruption or fire wise Dan? I run fire cats so if there is a super eruption I'll probably be under layers of ash fried to a crisp?
I don’t live far from you and I own a BLM water truck so I can put out your fire before you burn to a crisp. 😂
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom