What's new

Help identifying

Grandlaker_NEOK

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
North East Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 20190310_032155.webp
    20190310_032155.webp
    470.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 20190310_031825.webp
    20190310_031825.webp
    401.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20190310_032542.webp
    20190310_032542.webp
    391.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 20190310_032513.webp
    20190310_032513.webp
    424.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20190310_032243.webp
    20190310_032243.webp
    337.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190310_032451.webp
    20190310_032451.webp
    430.6 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
That’s a nice round rock! Where did you find it?
 
The square piece is natural. I'd like to see better pictures of the round stone if possible.
 
Possibly a hammerstone?

Here are some more pics guy's. As much as I wish I found this on a hunt! I actually found it last sumner raking concrete screenings on a house I was building. It obviously made it through the crusher unscathed I assume it was dug up here but not from this area.
 

Attachments

  • 20190310_222626.webp
    20190310_222626.webp
    336 KB · Views: 86
  • 20190310_223019.webp
    20190310_223019.webp
    234.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 20190310_222923.webp
    20190310_222923.webp
    258.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 20190310_223110.webp
    20190310_223110.webp
    274.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20190310_223051.webp
    20190310_223051.webp
    264.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 20190310_223109.webp
    20190310_223109.webp
    297.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190310_223212.webp
    20190310_223212.webp
    254.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20190310_223229.webp
    20190310_223229.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 71
Any information on the type and time period of this point?

This is my first point...so I'm not really counting it as a heartbreaker!! I feel like the the knapping is really exceptional.
 

Attachments

  • 20190310_232850.webp
    20190310_232850.webp
    265.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 20190310_232944.webp
    20190310_232944.webp
    228.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 20190310_233853.webp
    20190310_233853.webp
    214.8 KB · Views: 62
What state are you in? The point almost has the look of a Notchaway.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom