What's new

Help ID'ing 100+ Marbles from an old collection

HMartinA

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I got this Marble collection from a family member some 15, 20 years ago and recently came across them in storage - I know it is a lot, so if you don't feel like doing them all but want to help out then feel free to just grab a section ;)

Thank you in advance, if anyone wants any of them just let me know and I can provide more pics if ya need them
 

Attachments

  • GUIDE2.webp
    GUIDE2.webp
    497.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG-1118.webp
    IMG-1118.webp
    504.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG-1124.webp
    IMG-1124.webp
    496.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG-1125.webp
    IMG-1125.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG-1122.webp
    IMG-1122.webp
    816.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG-1126.webp
    IMG-1126.webp
    1 MB · Views: 123
  • image2.webp
    image2.webp
    469.1 KB · Views: 133
  • image1.webp
    image1.webp
    300.9 KB · Views: 138
Hello and welcome HMartinA!

Nice group, I see one really good one in the group and several other nice ones. I like the grid setup but marble ID is a bit more complex, often requiring multiple shots of different views of the marble to identify them. Some I can see and ID right away. Try groups of 5 or so at a time.

In your grid, A-6, the top left marble is a CAC flame. That's the best marble in the group that stands out to me right away.
 
Thats a great collection too many to Id all in this post
 
Welcome to tnet
 
A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum. That is a nice marble collection.
 
Would anyone here be interested in purchasing the collection as a whole? Before I try to determine what its truly worth I'll let you guys, the real collectors, low ball me some if you want :) Can see if anything sticks

If this is against the rules then please disregard it, not trying to cause any issues!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom