What's new

Help IDing a Modern LE Badge

airborne1092

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
633
Reaction score
649
Golden Thread
0
Location
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently harassed by this person, I have a pic of their "badge," but I can't read what it says.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you in advance!
Screenshot_20200924-205446_Twitter.webp
 
Last edited:
Nope .. must be from The Invisible Man
 
Upvote 0
If it looked like one of these . . . be suspicious.

s-l1600-57-600x800.webp

concealed-carry-permit-badge.webp

productimage.ashx?img=13177_lrg.webp
 
Upvote 0
Sorry!
I was tired last night. I edited the OP to include a pic. Thank you all for takin' it easy on me!
 
Upvote 0
Picture is too hard to make out for my tired old eyes. Sorry I can't help more.
 
Upvote 0
If that's all you've got it's going to be tough. Can you make out any of it yourself? Do the letters resemble the name of the county, city, or state you live in?
 
Upvote 0
Really hard to say from that image. It does kind of resemble a generic "fake" police badge. Mall cop/security guard type. But then the fake ones are supposed to resemble the real thing.

fake-prop-badge-bullets-handgun-600w-567128194.webp
 
Upvote 0
Simply call the police who work the area and talk to them. tell them what happened. maybe it was a fake cop and they need your info to help a case
 
Upvote 0
The word on top MIGHT be security. It also MIGHT almost anything else. If you don't mind sharing the details of your harassment it might shed some light on whether you were dealing with LEO, a security guard or a complete imposter.
 
Upvote 0
It was from Twatter, that's the best I can do from his picture. I don't want to dox him, I just want to know if he's a real LE before I tell him how I really feel.
 
Upvote 0
I believe it says security enforcement, If so I would say it's a rent a cop.
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom