What's new

Help me complete my wheat set (trade for silver)

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
I need 6 pennies to complete my wheat set. I will consider any condition, ag, cleaned, damaged, etc. I probably will never have the top coins in AU/BU condition but my goal is to have authentic coins in each hole in the folder.

Do you have any for sale or trade for silver? I need the following:

1) 1909 – S VDB
2) 1914 – D
3) 1931 – S
4) 1909 – S
5) 1924 – D
6) 1912 – S

Please reply or send a PM.

Thank you,
JasonB
 
Upvote 0
those are all toughies, hope you got lots to trade for some of them.
1909s-vdb........good luck on that one.
 
JasonB said:
to have authentic ... 1909 – S VDB
Sorry, as I just posted on another thread, my 09S VDB is not authentic. :'( But it sure is fine looking.
 
JasonB said:
I need 6 pennies to complete my wheat set. I will consider any condition, ag, cleaned, damaged, etc. I probably will never have the top coins in AU/BU condition but my goal is to have authentic coins in each hole in the folder.

Do you have any for sale or trade for silver? I need the following:

1) 1909 – S VDB
2) 1914 – D
3) 1931 – S
4) 1909 – S
5) 1924 – D
6) 1912 – S

Please reply or send a PM.

Thank you,
JasonB

JasonB, I've got a pretty beat up corroded 1914D which I accquired just last week. Barely readable but everyone I saw at the recent Vienna VA Coin show confirmed its a 1914 D. I'm trying to buy my daughter a car and need some additional silver to 'put me over the top'. What can you offer? PGCS lists the coin for $260.00 or so in good but I'm willing to part with it for significantly less.

Mebegene gatr_80@hotmail.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom