What's new

Help on a piece found.

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2012
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a river in Vermont. I don't know anything about Native American artifacts. I'm not sure if this is carved or natural but it looks like it was worked on by hand. I think it could be obsidian or volcanic glass. Part of it is blue because of a chemical that was dumped in the river years ago. I'd appreciate any help.
 

Attachments

  • image-3276083268.webp
    image-3276083268.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 243
  • image-1857690109.webp
    image-1857690109.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 224
  • image-4259531716.webp
    image-4259531716.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 201
  • image-827795488.webp
    image-827795488.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 0
Love your avatar pic! Si is my favorite. " Your beard is so stupid.. it took it 2 hours to watch 60 minutes"

I was not talking to a ghost I swear ..???
 
Fan of Buckethead. If you don't know him look him up.

Bucket head is nasty on the guitar. Strange cat to say the least, but has a nice melodic sound. The only bad work he has is the couple of tracks he laid down with the fake GN'R! Nice choice of music!
 
Fake G-n-R..LOL.... Velvet Revolver?
I know this has nothing to do with artifacts... but those names both sound like the hint at bisexuality.
 
Last edited:
NC field hunter said:
Bucket head is nasty on the guitar. Strange cat to say the least, but has a nice melodic sound. The only bad work he has is the couple of tracks he laid down with the fake GN'R! Nice choice of music!

Yeah, he didn't really belong in GNR. It was kind of a joke.
 
Fake G-n-R..LOL.... Velvet Revolver?
I know this has nothing to do with artifacts... but those names both sound like the hint at bisexuality.

No! Axel Still calls his crap GN'R. Velvet revolver was Slash.
 
New here but could it be a from an ornate vase //leaf design//and maybe got discolored and a little chipped in the river .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom