What's new

✅ SOLVED Help please

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Found at 1901 site. It’s brass. Pipe threads. Looks like it could be a part of a lamp? Or plumbing part? Maybe it was fastened upon something.
 

Attachments

  • 68CAE1D4-71FB-48B1-9700-47A56A35F26A.webp
    68CAE1D4-71FB-48B1-9700-47A56A35F26A.webp
    416.4 KB · Views: 129
  • D5EF47A1-E51E-4573-9D78-C4A3E5998A50.webp
    D5EF47A1-E51E-4573-9D78-C4A3E5998A50.webp
    401.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 1F01666F-8BF6-4230-9A5A-20DBFFDDC0A2.webp
    1F01666F-8BF6-4230-9A5A-20DBFFDDC0A2.webp
    402.1 KB · Views: 101
Found at 1901 site. It’s brass. Pipe threads. Looks like it could be a part of a lamp? Or plumbing part? Maybe it was fastened upon something.
When I was about 5, our house had a free standing rack made of galvanized pipe. It was to allow you to hang clothes (on hangers) in lieu of an actual closet. It had threaded feet very similar to your photo. However, I can’t say that that’s the original purpose for the item you have. Ours may have been cobbled to serve the purpose. 🍀
 
Upvote 0
What is the diameter of the threaded hole?
 
Upvote 0
I think it is the base to a candlestick.it’s not very decorative or should I say fluid lines and patterns. It’s blocky , right angles etc. , that probably didn’t matter right?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom