What's new

HELP!! What are all these lines?? I know there is something here but what can it Be?

Tixiercat

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
82
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your help
 
Last edited:
Here's what I found

Acob , acob meaning , definition of acob , what is acob - ACOB means Aid for the Children of Brazil


I'm almost positive its Brazilian, so you're on the right track when you said it's spanish.
 
Here's what I found

Acob , acob meaning , definition of acob , what is acob - ACOB means Aid for the Children of Brazil
I'm almost positive its Brazilian, so you're on the right track when you said it's spanish.

Mike, Nice try. I like your sense of humor. Brazil was a Portuguese Colony. They speak Portuguese in Brazil, not Spanish.
According to the marker. If you go 11 meters to the north and turn left at the palm tree, dig under the first coconut on the ground you will find a chest of gold coins. Actually, I have no idea what the marker means, but I wish you luck. :occasion14:
 
Thank you for the input, I appreciate it!
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom