Help! What compound or chemicals that we can use?

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's hard to say without knowing what the treasure is made of and what type pf rock it is.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think chemicals have much effect on stone .
I would think starting gentle and working my way up.
Such as small hammer ,chisel ,drill,jack hammer and my personal favorite dynamite

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome treasure digger to Tnet.

if you would post a couple pictures so members could see what you are talking about it may help more in getting a idea how to extract your treasure . and a little back ground info wouldnt hurt either , like size , type of metal , where you found it . you will find that we love to hear details of the Hunt also , about how you found it :)

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi, take it to a gemologist if its rare, hitting it with a hammer could break it.

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mical66,
I hope it is not yet late... thanks for your advice.. i will post it hopefully tomorrow so that the you can see.it is a huge cube type rock. Maybe around 6-8 feet. We use hammer and those manual drillers but unfortunately we were able to break it. I would really appreciate if you can lend us tools like jack hammer. Or any device that can help us to locate more of the japanese trreasures in my place... actually the place was visited by old japanese many times and intend to purchase the land but my uncle decided not to sell coz we believe that their is a huge deposits of nuggets gold deposited in the area. Just lately we discover a hidden tunnel sinking around100-120 mtrs. And horizontally below there is a huge timber posted parallel and walking in the inside there is a river...the story is quite creepy, but for me. I am really eager to discovr what lies beneath.... of course, your help that you might extend will be fairly rewarded...

Feel free to ask me anything you want to know... as you can notice. i am requesting only advance tools/modern tools which i believe you can extend... i hope you can sense my sincerity on this matter..

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi AU seeker,
Its GOLD!...the place is known to be a japanese treasure site...rocks are like glittering crystals... mixed with a cement like material... i am seriously seekng some help... specially on a more advance tools or gadgets.. like jack hammer or any other tools that can help to easily dig the hidden treasures... if you thinkthat you can extend your help to us it is muchwelcome.. of course your help will fairly return...

Treasure digger from mindanao philippines.

Ogie

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Treasure_digger,

There are two ways, you can locate the edge of the concrete cement and dig it from the side or use a dynamite. Experience miners knows how to use it with out a loud noise. You will need a diamond bit to make a small hole about 10 to 12 inches
depending on how thick the cement, then insert the dynamite in the small hole and cover the small hole with clay. The clay must fill the small hole then cover the top of the small hole with 2 or 3 sacks of soil be sure that the fuse which is like a wire
is long enough so that you can detonate it outside your tunnel. If you have a problem in looking for a diamond bet and a dynamite you can leave your contact info here I will be welling to help. I will be in the Philippines next year March 2013. Anyway, I am from Northern Luzon.. Where are you from?

Regards Bro,

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Build a very hot fire under and around the rock. After rocks gets red throw ice water on rock. The
sudden cooling will make rock split in two.

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi perses!, I appreciate if you can ship me one!... your help will be rewarded once we found the treasure.

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI ogie,

I really appreciate your idea... it's a big help. but as of now. We don't have any access specially for dynamite like materials, that is due to recent exaggerate bombing here in mindanao. I am from Davao city, and I am looking forward to meet you soon.. I hope you can help me. the area that i am talking about is I believed very rich... I will share you some details once you arrived here in the country... If you have some gadgets also that can detect precious stones. such as diamond and like... that would be a big help!... I can assure that the place is hundred percent Japanese T-burial. I also have a map. but i don't know how to interpret it... you can reach me at +639292500919... I will wait ur reply. thanks..

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yES Your right!! unfortunately, they are not available in here! maybe you can come here to do it, since you already have an experience. :).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread