What's new

Help with artist

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help find information on this artist I believe tag reads Gilbert Kurcz December 25 1965. Can?t make out title I think Stop.........something
 

Attachments

  • 1EA6EEF1-B62F-487D-83E9-123EC5B00D1D.webp
    1EA6EEF1-B62F-487D-83E9-123EC5B00D1D.webp
    123.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 85967096-7650-4A24-9D95-23F11F7E1E5E.webp
    85967096-7650-4A24-9D95-23F11F7E1E5E.webp
    234.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 4EB0E0A2-A097-43DA-8E00-D7D5D227AC3B.webp
    4EB0E0A2-A097-43DA-8E00-D7D5D227AC3B.webp
    278.5 KB · Views: 83
Hi, did you find this in the Cleveland, Ohio area? If so, I may have found 2 pieces of info for him. The first picture is a record that claims he was born in 1914. I suspect this is in error and should be 1941. That would fit being a student in Parma H.S. in 1959 (second picture).
 

Attachments

  • Slide2.webp
    Slide2.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Slide1.webp
    Slide1.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 0
Yes sorry it was found in Cleveland
 
Upvote 0
I believe Kurcz is Polish and the Parma area once had a large Polish population - and may still. I recommend following-up on Don's tip...
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom