Bob207 Full Member Joined Jul 4, 2014 Messages 193 Reaction score 647 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Equinox 600/AT Pro Garrett AT Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I dug this button 2 weeks ago and cant find out anything about it. I thought it was 1786 but the 7 is backwards. Or the other way is 98-JI? Any help would be appreciated.... And a close up of the face..... Thanks for looking!
I dug this button 2 weeks ago and cant find out anything about it. I thought it was 1786 but the 7 is backwards. Or the other way is 98-JI? Any help would be appreciated.... And a close up of the face..... Thanks for looking!
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Jul 13, 2018 #2 The button appears to be a cast specimen and with that style of shank it could very well be a late 1700’s button.
The button appears to be a cast specimen and with that style of shank it could very well be a late 1700’s button.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 13, 2018 #3 I looked around my button files and can't help. Sorry. Nice find though.
Bob207 Full Member Joined Jul 4, 2014 Messages 193 Reaction score 647 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Equinox 600/AT Pro Garrett AT Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Hey thanks for lookin! It isnt a pretty button but it got character