What's new

Help with coin I.D.

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Probably a repro since it was found in California.
Same size a a dime but about 3 times as thick.
Thanks

Tim
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 313
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 315
I dont know ancients but it resemble this Greek coin but a woman has been added.
 

Attachments

  • ancient greek silver tetradrachm.webp
    ancient greek silver tetradrachm.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 316
  • ancient greek silver tetradrachm.webp
    ancient greek silver tetradrachm.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
Not a coin but a souvenir which might be late Victorian of an Egyptian seated Emperor (God) with vessels in the background & figure presenting something
 
Upvote 0
I agree some kind of fantasy souvenir.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom