What's new

Help with marble ID,Maker and Age

SPiperato

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Easton, Pa. Northampton Co
Can anyone out there give me any info on these marbles? I dug up every one of them over about a year span. In the clear marble grouping, there is one with an inclusion. I can't make out any shape. Maybe a sulfide?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1-GEDC5815.webp
    1-GEDC5815.webp
    122.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 2-GEDC5822.webp
    2-GEDC5822.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 3-04-GEDC5821.webp
    3-04-GEDC5821.webp
    98.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 4-14-GEDC5829.webp
    4-14-GEDC5829.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 5-GEDC5826.webp
    5-GEDC5826.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 154
Man...these get difficult lol
To list and name 100 marbles.....
Ok
Image 1= Nothing too valuable. An odd mix to say the least as I see Vitro, Alley,Peltier,Master...and Jabo (lol)
Image 2= Most of the same to SOME EXTENT..HOWEVER>....Akro Mossy (Life Saver colors),Marble king (newer) some wire pull and that honker up top..Do I spy a Akro Cork shooter ???? The top marble, green,yellow, Need multiple pictures of it please. Would be funny to see a 1 inch Popeye :P
Image 3= Red always does better, I see Vitro,Alley, Peltier and I THINK an Akro Imperial, need images of the big red one with the white line showing, I bet it goes top to bottom. See a mossy akro, beat to death
Image 4= Most are not worth anything because of condition,but I see either an Akro or a master comet, Bennington (more common than you think) Vitro tri-lite elite, alley...and either early Jabo or champion, would need mroe images to tell,but they have no value in those colors or patterns so dont bother
Image 4= Not a sulfide IMO, looks like debris to me, Alley,Vitro, I see some opal,but no color with them, maybe an odd vitro. 2 in the upper right, get more pics of each side and one of us can help with the ID better, Vitro cats and MAYBE a german top middle,but I do not think so, if you think it is, toss more images up of itl
 
Get more images of the marble i mentioned, green and yellow. if it IS a popeye and it IS 1 inch, that would be valuable.
 
Looks like a german handmade in the clear marble pic, at the top with the colored bands.
 
2 colors, clear, whispy white...yup its a popeye....that one will pay you back.....nice find...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom