What's new

Help with my bucket list

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
9,311
Reaction score
1,178
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
USA 8.webpHelp with my bucket list
I don’t think I will get to this area...I would like someone to go to this place...there is a treasure under a large stone that may just be one for the history books..Thank You...Art
 
Hey art very good hit,i'm getting a tunnel where the yellow is to.USA 8.webp
 
Hey JR..I have been researching this for a few years..I get the stone has writing on it and that the treasure is in a room...A few years ago I watched a show on the Knights Templars...Later I saw a show about them being in America..So I started to looking for what they could have brought to America...Art
Art
 
Last edited:
Wow, I'll pick you up in the morning, let's go :) lol. The lol is because it will take me a week to get there from here, hehe. Otherwise I would be there right now :BangHead:
 
Hi Art; this is right on a line on one of the KGC maps. This was a battle ground also as far as the research shows or dam close. Sorry I haven't made that run, a little out of range right now. LAT
 
Hey Larry..That’s my problem..It is out of range....You and Ellis know what I think is there..I know there are a few treasure hunters who live close by..I have been told that they will not go as they want nothing to do with Dowsing....Art
 
Man, That's great news. Leaves more for us. Thank them for me. Guess they didn't hear about the HUGE Jesuit gold hoard a dowser found in South America.
We are in the middle of working the KGC maps I have. I do have some targets in that area. When we get done in the closer areas, I WILL make a run there. So if they don't look , I will.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom