planejet42 Full Member Joined Jan 5, 2011 Messages 210 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I have a Macbook, and when I try to post pics on the forum they come up too big!!! Does anybody know how to make them smaller? Here is an example of a pic when I try and post it---------- Attachments Horseshoes.webp 116.3 KB · Views: 189
I have a Macbook, and when I try to post pics on the forum they come up too big!!! Does anybody know how to make them smaller? Here is an example of a pic when I try and post it----------
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,800 Reaction score 76,225 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2011 #2 I Copied your Picture & Mailed it to Myself. Windows Decreased size to this Or if you Have paint you can use Stretch & Skew
I Copied your Picture & Mailed it to Myself. Windows Decreased size to this Or if you Have paint you can use Stretch & Skew
planejet42 Full Member Joined Jan 5, 2011 Messages 210 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2011 Thread Owner #3 jeff of pa said: I Copied your Picture & Mailed it to Myself. Windows Decreased size to this Or if you Have paint you can use Stretch & Skew Click to expand... Thanks, do you know how to decrease the size on a Mac? No sorry I Know nothing about Mac
jeff of pa said: I Copied your Picture & Mailed it to Myself. Windows Decreased size to this Or if you Have paint you can use Stretch & Skew Click to expand... Thanks, do you know how to decrease the size on a Mac? No sorry I Know nothing about Mac
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,800 Reaction score 76,225 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2011 #4 Paint Image Stretch/Skew put 50 in Horizontal & Vertical By Stretch Click & Save