What's new

Help with some points, quickly.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,706
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking at possibly buying these two frames but I am not sure they are real or reproductions. They came from an estate sale and the only thing I know about them is they are supposed to be from Colorado. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 066.webp
    066.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 067.webp
    067.webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 071.webp
    071.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 074.webp
    074.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies. I don't know much about anything but I do know how to take advice.:notworthy:
 
They all seem to be alike. I don't think I would purchase them.
 
Hope you listened to everyone... If I bought these, theyd be from Pennsylvania then. :tongue3: .....just sayin'
Definitely 'rock shop' arrowheads...
 
Nope, Not chance on those. But, if you can get them really really cheap, trash those points and re-use the frames for the good stuff that you have already found.
 
Seller wanted $90.00 with shipping included. I already have frames, just don't have anything to put in them!:laughing7:
 
Straight off ebay from India, made by genuine Indians.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom