What's new

✅ SOLVED Help with this token please

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in downtown Phoenix on a hunt Wednesday and I am not sure what it is for. My guess with my limited Spanish is that it commemorates 100 years of Peruvian independence 1820 to 1920. I appears to be silver and the size of a quarter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. IMG_0003.webpIMG_0004.webp Update and a big thanks to Mackaydon. This is a " Silver medal of the first century of independence for Peru"
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom