What's new

Help with token

Kevo_DFX

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX
Hi All,

I found this token about 4 inches down on private property in New Alexandria, PA. All artifacts and coins I have found date from the 1880's to current, though I know the house on the property is older. Can anyone tell me what this token is from? I have done several searches, and really the only thing I can find is about S & H greenstamps, but nothing tht comes close to matching this, unless I missed it somehow.

sh5centtokeno.jpg

sh5centtokenr.jpg

sh5centtokens.jpg


Thanks for looking.
Kevo
 
Salon and Hotel? New Alexandria, PA settled 1800 as a stage coach.
 
Upvote 0
Hell, 5 cents is getting to be alot now...........NGE
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom