doublet2a
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,281
- Reaction score
- 306
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lindsay, California
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
I have seen this before, but can't remember where,, Maybe here

The size of a half dollar, thin metal, blank on reverse, Copper or brass.
I take it some kind of good luck token.. What do you guys think
Can find any thing on the words on a search spelled the way they are.
Thanks
Tim

The size of a half dollar, thin metal, blank on reverse, Copper or brass.
I take it some kind of good luck token.. What do you guys think

Can find any thing on the words on a search spelled the way they are.
Thanks
Tim







