What's new

Help

Kdawson

Greenie
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
MO
Detector(s) used
Garret 300, urceri pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am/new to treasure net. I can't find where you go to post something
 
Congratulations you did it...lol Seriously what are you wanting to post? Click on the Forum tab and then find your subject. To post a new thread click on the "post new thread" button. :thumbsup:
 
Look under "Forum" take your pick lol. Welcome from CA.
 
I am/new to treasure net. I can't find where you go to post something

Do you want to start a thread? Or reply to one?

If you would start a thread on a given forum , use forum on the toolbar at the top of page (between the box "home" and the box"what's new") and scroll to the forum you want. Click on it and look for an orange box top left that reads" post new thread". Click it to start a thread.

To reply to a thread , click "reply" or "reply with quote" at the bottom of the conversation box you read.
 
I am/new to treasure net. I can't find where you go to post something
very_interesting_laughin.gif
Hmmmm - very interesting! Well, you replied to a thread Hunting mid Mo. (Jan 25, 2019, 06:57 PM) and started a new thread titled New to detecting (Jan 24, 2019, 07:16 PM). So, it is obvious that you figured it out. Welcome Aboard!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom