What's new

Help

HollyHolmes

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baileyton, Alabama
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm hollyHolmes. I found this in the back of my property and was hoping you could tell me what it is and what the writing means, also, does it have any value?
Thank you, I am so very happy to be here. Finally help with things I have found n my curiosity can rest🤗
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190125_194744550.webp
    IMG_20190125_194744550.webp
    187 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20190125_195403088.webp
    IMG_20190125_195403088.webp
    344.9 KB · Views: 128
I believe it's a zodiac (horoscope) wheel
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Any more pics it looks like the side of a lighter or something it is the horoscope wheel
 
Upvote 0
Welcome also from MI
 
Upvote 0
Definitely astrological symbols around the perimeter. Not sure about the center bit and the hole kind of throws me off too. A side view might help. That's the fun part of this hobby. It might be worthless, but it's a puzzle that needs solving. Good luck and welcome from Delaware!
 
Upvote 0
I agree, some more pictures would be good, cool find and welcome from central Massachusetts Holly!
 
Upvote 0
Very nice find, congrats!!! Welcome to TNet!!!
 
Upvote 0
Cool find and in pertty good shape.

Welcome to TreasureNet :hello:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom