What's new

Herbert L. Fink print

rvrpilot

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
146
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Picked this print up at a yard sale, I was having trouble ID'ing the artist .I posted it on the what is it page
and it didn't take them guys on there long to give me the help I needed. One reply that I recieved said the are selling in the $500 range. Thanks for looking and the ID of the artist
 

Attachments

  • herbert l 002.webp
    herbert l 002.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 600
  • herbert l 004.webp
    herbert l 004.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 484
  • herbert l 006.webp
    herbert l 006.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 480
  • herbert l 002.webp
    herbert l 002.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 462
  • herbert l 004.webp
    herbert l 004.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 439
  • herbert l 006.webp
    herbert l 006.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 427
Great desireable number as well...50/50 should pull a "slight" premium over the other prints...similar to 1/50, 25/50, etc. Nice.

GT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom