C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2015 #1 I found this Adena point back in spring! Attachments image.webp 395.2 KB · Views: 195 Upvote 0
M Mark Todd Hero Member Joined Apr 22, 2014 Messages 706 Reaction score 689 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2015 #2 Nice points, nice colors in both your of your posts. Ohio I'm assuming? A great state to hunt in!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2015 #3 Lets see it in hand so I can look at it better. Looks like a nice one.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2015 #4 Choo that looks to be thin and lots of color. Congrats!
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2015 #5 That's a beauty! I too would love to see it in hand to get a better look, it's got some nice colors.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2015 #6 Base doesn't look right for an Adena. Nice Point but I don't think it's an Adena. More than likely a Archaic Stemmed Point.
Base doesn't look right for an Adena. Nice Point but I don't think it's an Adena. More than likely a Archaic Stemmed Point.