What's new

Here's a couple surface finds. Lucky my disk didn't break them.

shadrickhunt

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
95
Reaction score
326
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505252343.065701.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good stuff!! I got a 5 acre field that I had thought about plowing just to hunt points.
 
I was plowing food plots found those. They were a lot of Indian history around my area. Never no what you could plow up.
 
nice ones..I would be turning the dirt a little more often if I where you.
 
I love to find points after the plows have turned the dirt. It is a shame when there hit but its about the only way to churn em up.....
 
Plowed fields is were 99 percent of mine come from.
 
Great looking points. The ones that I have found, have all come from plowed fields.
 
Mine were 100% from plowed fields , and I always found more when I was barefooted lol , I moved to a new house on Chester river a few years ago and have been finding them on the shorelines at low tide. They can be harder to find with the backdrop of thousands of rocks but atleast they tend to be in great shape.
 
I like getting my feet wet myself its a challenge. I look in fields also though but mostly in the winter. Very nice ones. I find so many broken ones from the disc it makes my stomach turn.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom