BuckleBoy
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 18,159
- Reaction score
- 9,723
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- Moonlight and Magnolias
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
He's on FIRE
OK--Montana Jim is on FIRE in the whatzit threads!
Can we work out a deal to where he saves me one or two things to try and ID?
Or maybe Jim can have the whatzits on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I could have them on Sunday afternoons?

(Pssst--nice work Jim. Keep it up.
)
OK--Montana Jim is on FIRE in the whatzit threads!
Can we work out a deal to where he saves me one or two things to try and ID?
Or maybe Jim can have the whatzits on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I could have them on Sunday afternoons?

(Pssst--nice work Jim. Keep it up.






I'm going to be sick
I wish.







