Hey Chefrider

DeadElvis

Apr 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you recommend the AT Pro?

I have a White's Coinmaster and it's doing fine (I've found about 69 cents clad/zinc) but I'm really hooked now and I'd like to use the Coinmaster (not even the pro) as a buddy/backup machine.

Is the Garrett AT Pro a a machine I can use for a while, assuming my skills improve?

Thanks -

DE

EDIT TO ADD: If I upgrade now, this is my upgrade for quite some time. As long as the price of my upgrade doesn't contain a comma, I should be ok :)

Last edited:

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
I don't think it would be too difficult. It has some preset programs that are similar to the ACE 250 and plenty of "fancier programs" when you want to get more serious. I'm still learning mine but the operation of it is not all that complicated I just need to understand what it is telling me as with any machine. Anybody else want to add to this, feel free,I am no expert.:laughing7:

Tested

Apr 20, 2007
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX/5900Di Pro
Hate to hijack the thread but I've always been hardcore White's all the way, but if I buy another I'm thinking AT Pro because unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth and I'm ready to try a little watering hunting on these hot summer days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread