What's new

Hey does anybody know this

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On the Andres pencils can you sharpen them and keep using them or do you have to buy a whole new set?
 
I'm glad you asked because I thought I needed a new set. You can sharpen the hard pencil ones in a regular pencil sharpener and for the steel wooly one just hold the wool part and twist the pencil.
Google.
 
I'm glad you asked because I thought I needed a new set. You can sharpen the hard pencil ones in a regular pencil sharpener and for the steel wooly one just hold the wool part and twist the pencil.
Google.

I really appreciate it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom