Hey everyone check out the New vid on youtube!

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats for all BLING BLING.
773903897_7f6e3767f0_o.gif

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
You guys ROCK!!!!

I enjoyed the video! I like the 24k pig the best! :D

Please keep posting as much as you can! Don't pay any attention to doubters.

Congratulations on all your finds!

Ridley

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Great finds and most of all,it appears you guys are really enjoying yourselves and that's what counts.Kudos1

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, No u guys rock thanks for all the support! Detectorist are always the coolest!

When traveling in and out of countries you really dont have to check in with anyone. I keep them on my person and run right through security, they never say anything about them. FTA says that if u would like u can tell them and they will give u a private screening to let them know what u are traveling with, but its not necessary, and again i know this from the FTA website and from personal experience moving in between countries!

CB

Spidey

Feb 20, 2007
Omaha
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Very nice. You guys ever going to sell off any of that stuff?

cottonjim

Jan 12, 2007
S.W. MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Holy chit man!!! Dat's some awesome stuff. I really need to dig those pulltab signals that the Ace gives me ( I tend to ignore 'em a bit). You guy's rock. HH
Jim

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We both like to plan excursions, or just try a little research urself on the place ur going! Guided tours are also kewl to find out Where to go. But to know a friend in at the most popular places are. But most the time the asian hotties are quite happy to talk to u and tell u where the best places are to go(where the most people are).

I have regretably sold 25 gold, along with a necklace or 2 and gave one away as a Mothers day gift to the MOM, not regretting that one LOL. All of that including the necklace was with the ACE 250. Ace 250 is great but u musttttt dig the nickels and pulltabs those are both gold signs and the 10cent sig is for 24K just to let u know! The 250 depth perception sucks and also if its in any type of water! But as u can see it does great in beach conditions! you can also hunt with it in high trash areas with a bit of practice and my favorite is playgrounds with it because with small adjustments to the sensitivity u can hunt very close to metal objects! Ill do another video soon specifically for the 250 and maybe that will help future hunters!!

Thanks for the comments and support! I wish u all Treasure!

CB

P

Pentico

Wow, outstanding!
You guy's rock!
Dang this a fun hobby!
ChrisP
P.S. Can I hang out with you two for 6 to 9 days? lol

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Sweet video and you guys show great passion for this hobby, you guys are true modern day treasurehunters, awesome i can't believe how much gold you guys found, that is so cool, i use a ace 250 also and found a gold ring the first few days i used it, it surely is a awesome machine and if used correctly , as seen by your results, no need to say anymore , get out there, and get er done, happy hunting all. Dusty treasureguy

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO, That was funny ChrisP!(Pentico)

And sure u can hang with us! LOL, Just come prepared to hunt, not none of that lolygaggin half swingin BS LOL!

Thanks for the comments guys keep'em rollin!

CB

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By far your videos are at the top of my favorite list.
You two are definately beach hounds and know how to sniff
out the silver and gold.
Come on now, it's about time for another video.
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions