Jun 1, 2016
Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello guys.

I have been lurking around this website for a while now. I finally decided to create an account after seeing how helpful the users of this website are.
My entire life I have felt the urge to find treasure. When I got my first metal detector, at the age of 8, I wandered my property for hours, and never found a thing, this only made me want to hunt more.
Skip forward to the age of 15 I started longing for treasure again. So I purchased my Garrett Ace 250 around 2 months ago. I have found one horseshoe, which could be old, and many modern coins. I am saving up for the Ace 300, but that's another story.
Among my friends I have always been the guy to know all the legends, lore, ghost stories, and places to explore.
I would love to get to know you guys.

Cheers!

My Avatar shows the next place I want to metal detect btw.

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Hello from Minnesota - formerly from Houston area. :hello:

Welcome from the Alamo City. I only have one suggestion for you young man. Take a chick along. It's a lot more fun...
Either that or you may end up being an old dude with a cat----like me...

Either that or you may end up being an old dude with a cat----like me...

Or me! I have three!

The chick is a great idea. The only thing is, she'll take the detector and you'll do the digging. She keeps the finds too, but you have to handle the trash.

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome from NW Ga. My son is stationed in Texas & lives in El Paso. He is always posting pics on FB of places he & his wife are exploring/hiking around there & in New Mexico. Many look like great places to hunt all sorts of stuff.

Many clubs here in Texas. Look into joining one in your area.

Welcome.

Interesting. I don't live near El Paso but I have been through there once.

Many clubs here in Texas. Look into joining one in your area.

Welcome.

I don't have time at this point in my life. But I would love to join a MD club one day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back