What's new

Hey Gang How Bout Another Sunday Hunt?

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will any one be able to hunt tomorrow?
 
I'm going to try and get there about 1:00 or a little after.
 
I may not be able to make it after all, but I'll try. Many chores at home to take care of.
 
I'm gone to the site.
 
Hey y'all, I got to the site about 2:00 today and just missed George (Chefman), but Nick was still there. I came away with 2 shotgun shells and 2 roofing nails while covering the upper end of the lot back toward Lowes. The signals were few and far between. As far as MD goes the site is a bust, but it may still hold some bottles. Can't wait to get to hunt again with Nana and the rest of you guys so don't be strangers, also I have a car with wheels and am able to hunt anywhere so if anyone has any tips just let us know and I put of go go juice in it and take off.
Hope to see everyone again soon.

Tim

Hay Donna was the park at Garden City any good?
How about Bangor Cave?
 
Sorry I missed you Tim. Nick and I went up into the woods to try and find something of a cellar hole, or trail or something but it just looks like an overgrown lot. We have to find some other place to group hunt I guess. Keep in touch....George
 
TimC (AL) said:
Hay Donna was the park at Garden City any good?
How about Bangor Cave?

The Garden City park was a noooooo, and I've never detected at the cave. Not sure that I would want to. :-X :D

Did anyone check out that West Elementary school yet?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom