Hey Mates ! Help me to Help You

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
Dear Friends of the Treasures and the Sea

Friends and for those of you who don't know me, I research treasure sites and information, which in turn I share to help in your quests. While I used to land hunt and have a special fondness for the 1715 Fleet, I can no longer do that as an injury earlier this year, cost me my ability to walk.

In order for me to access the best resources of information and maps I need to go to a faster and more portable computer. I have a 4GLTE modem but need to win the new Ultrabook computer.

I am in a contest to win an ultrabook laptop which will help me to continue to help those salvaging wrecks. Some of you know, I do not charge any up-front fees. So if you can go to the following HP webpage, and wait a second, my Pinterest Board will pop-up. Scroll down the board and just "Click" the "VOTE" Button.

If you want to increase my odds of winning please share using the Twitter or Facebook buttons or the permalink. I need you to vote every single day. Thank you so much for your help !

Go to this link on the HP webpage, and a Pinterest Board will Pop-up Titled "Jetsetter Essentials" @itmaiden with a little Pirate guy pacman wearing a red scarf on his head. Scroll down the board, and click the vote button, then share if you can on Facebook and Twitter so other mateys will vote. Please give them this description so they know which board to vote for. Here is the Permalink you can share with the mateys for direct access:

Link: http://owl.li/1OzjDu

Here's the Link: Spectre Pin. Vote. Win. | HP Spectre XT

Thanks !

Sheila Vives
@itmaiden on Twitter

Last edited:

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Been votin'. Sheila has done a lot of research for me in the past few years. Folks, don't lose this asset to treasure hunting!
Aquanut

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I voted! Sheila has given me free research on shipwrecks in the Gulf of Mexico. Just ask her and she will help you too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread